Saturday, April 3, 2010

to God be the glory...

this morning we attended a loveLee service
celebrating the life
of a wonderful dad, husband and friend to many.
his battle with colon cancer has come to an end.
*
his daughter quoted the lyrics of carrie underwoods song while she
spoke of her dad today.
"This is my temporary home
It's not where I belong
Windows and rooms that I'm passin' through
This is just a stop, on the way to where I'm going
I'm not afraid because I know this is my
Temporary Home."
93/365 flickr project365

"No more sorrow, no more pain."
he is now home with our Lord and Saviour.
he leaves his wife and two beautiful young daughters.
 to end this post
in his battle with cancer he told family members
that he wasn't afraid to die because he knew
that through it all
God would be glorified.
and he has and will be.
i'm sure he heard these words spoken to him upon his arrival...
"well done, good and faithful servant"
matthew 25:21

enjoy dancing and singing for your girls andrew...
you will be missed.
signature

No comments: