Friday, January 1, 2010

1/365- These are a few of my favorite things.


Day 1 of 365 days.
"These are a few of my favorite things"
Nikon Camera, a cup of coffee and my macbook. I have a lot more favorites but for now these top the list because it's what I will be doing for the next 365 days. Clicking, sipping coffee, and blogging on my macbook.
OH, AND GUESS WHAT? I found out something really, really, cool and exciting (squealing with joy) you wanna know what it is? I can upload a picture through flickr and post a blog entry which goes straight to this blog! I don't have to do two separate uploads! Whew! Kudos to Jill, a fellow flickr project:365er! Seems to be quite a few of us taking on the same challenge. Knowing that there are others out there and connecting with them will hopefully make getting through this much funner and as I sit here and type away my entry, in my mind are the words to the lyrics by Gloria Gaynor

"and i'll survive, I will survive" hey, hey! lol! Here's to my 1st post for 2010!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nikon and a Mac - can't be bad!

Good luck with your project!

Jill said...

Lol! Only learned that like 2 days ago and what a wonderful revelation! Loving the first picture, looking forward to seeing some more of your fave things thru 2010!

solveig said...

What a great idea for the first photo! Hope you don't mind that I 'follow' you. I'm doing a project365 for the first time as well :D

www.solveig365.blogspot.com

drea said...

I couldn't agree with you more.