Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye OH NINE, Welcome ONE-OH!

Another year, coming to a close and a new one beginning just a few hours away! It has been a good year.  God is good, He is good all the time!  
We will be staying home tonight, comfy, cozy and warm in our pj's. No big plans, playing a few video games that Maddie and I rented from Hollywood Video, which btw all video and game rentals are $1.00, just an FYI for those who didn't know because I didn't.  I was pleasantly surprised when I found out :).  I heart surprises! We also have a whole LOT of junk food to munch on along with chocolate chip cookies and icecream!  We will ring in the new year when the ball drops in NYC!



Image: Southern Living
(My version of the ball)
And then my Project 365:2010 begins!  I am very excited but nervous at the same time.  I honestly don't know how it's going to play out.  My hope is that if I do get to the end that I will have grown to become a better photographer and a more diligent and regular blogger.  We shall see!


Happy New Year!  Cheers to all!

No comments: