Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Celebrating December Birthdays!

My parents flew in last Wednesday night, to spend the holiday season with us!  Since both daughters and only children are here in NC along with their 8 grandchildren it makes sense for them to spend the holidays here.  Today my parents took us all out to eat at Cheesecake Factory minus Nelson :-( (he was busy working!).  But first we headed over to Phillip's Place to take my parents annual Christmas card pics with all of their grankids...then we headed over to SouthPark Mall where we enjoyed lunch at Cheesecake Factory to celebrate December birthdays because there's 4 of us...mine, Mike's and my two nephews Steve and Sam (today was Sam's real birthday day!). I had the lettuce wraps, which was highly recommended by my sister.  Can I say "YUM"!



No comments: