Friday, December 25, 2009

Hey Mom, Is Santa coming tonight? wink, wink,

Christmas Eve...my sister and kids came over and we all feasted on our favorite filipino dishes.  Chicken/pork adobo and a crab dish with a delicious coconut juice sauce. Yum!  I ate so much it wasn't even funny!  

The kids had their annual gingerbread house decorating contest and for the 2nd year in a row, the girls won!  







We all had banana splits for dessert and the evening ended with Meagan asking hey mom, is Santa coming tonight? wink...wink...lol!

The kids, my parents and Nelson all went to bed...I of course, stayed up wrapping up some last minute little gifts for the kids along with the Santa gift. (No, they don't believe in Santa anymore but we still like to pretend and have fun with it all) Anyways, last year I vowed that I wouldn't be staying up and wrapping gifts  in the wee hours of the night but but unfortunantly it happened again this year.  Auuugggghhhh!  Grrrrr!  Now doesn't the 24th come at the same time each year?  And each year I can't seem to get my act together...sigh....So it is now 3:00 a.m.. I am done and I am going to bed. Merry Christmas Eve to all and to all a goodnight!


No comments: