Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday



I was randomly reading blogs one day and came upon a blog that inspired me but unfortunantly I forgot to save the blog as a favorite and can't remember what the blog address was. Well, the reason why I was inspired was because of her "Thankful Thursday" posts. It was awesome to read her grateful heart so I am going along the same lines and doing the same on my Thursday's! Thank you whoever you are out there in blog world!

Today I am thankful for:
1. Minimum day and Fall break begins after 12:00 p.m. for my kids! They are off for a total of 11 days! Woot! Woot! They are so looking forward to sleeping in.

2. The people I work with...allowing me to leave work a little bit earlier today to pick up my kids from school since it was a half day.

3. A good day for Nelson because while he is still on the job search he is able to do something he enjoys doing in the auto business and it's allowing us some extra income to add to our reserves while we wait on the Lord to provide that right opportunity.

4. This time that I have my kids around and living life with them through these teen years. Great times and challenging times but time is fleeting and in the blink of an eye they will be gone.

5. Family and friends who continue to pray for us as we wait on the Lord to reveal to us his plans for our lives.

6. Fall and the the beautiful weather it brings.

7. The food that we eat and that God provides for us daily.

8. The opportunity to send Meagan to the "Revolve Tour" with her friends.

9. Our cars that allow us to shuttle our kids to and from the places they need to be.

10. Nelson, along with searching for a job, working on the side doing the auto thing, he is plugging along with building our MonaVie business.

11. MonaVie...a company with a management team that is built on integrity which has a product that is helping change lives one person at a time.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
Even in these tough economic and uncertain times I have much to be grateful for how about you?

No comments: