Saturday, October 3, 2009

Moving Something Again!

Those of you who know me, I am constantly moving something in my house. 
I just RANDOMLY get an urge to make a room look different
or see how a certain piece of furniture or accessory would look
somewhere else in the house. 
 If you see me RANDOMLY standing in the middle of a room
with my arms crossed and in deep thought,
that's when I am about to make a move!
Moving what I already have around the home
is my way of feeling like I've acquired something new :-). 


It's easy, fun, creative and best of all it doesn't cost me anything!

Before...


Today it was the foyer!


I really needed to spruce things up a bit.
 It was pretty plain and boring. 


Coat Rack from Potter Barn Outlet!






Table from Goodwill...
which needs to be refinished someday



And After...


It's still a little plain but better than before
Just moved the coat rack
over to that side



Just a little rearranging....


Liking the way it looks for now...


until I get the urge to Move Something Again!


No comments: