Friday, January 6, 2012

missing them already...

my parents were here for the last three weeks.
we always enjoy having them here... 
they fit right in with our life like they've always been here...
me and my pops...
me and my ma...
and when my mom is here she always
takes the time out to cook all of our favorite filipino dishes....
before leaving she poured her time into making both
mine and my sisters families into
making lumpias (filipino egg rolls)
to put in our freezers for future meals...
she's the best-est mom ever!
oh,
and pa your the best-est pa ever for helping 
ma package up the lumpias!
we will all miss you both...
even little mei-mei...
(that's mei...snuggled up on my dad's lap)

thank you ma and pa
for your love, thoughtfulness, kindness and generosity...
love you both 
to the moon and back!
muahhhh!

"blessed are the givers
and grateful are the receivers"

"my heart is overflowing."
psalm 45:1

signature

3 comments:

Kelly said...

i'm glad you enjoyed your visit with them.

Unknown said...

Aw.. so sweet. Happy New Year to you Alely and your beautiful family. Your appreciation for your parents shows the effort they put into raising and loving you. God Bless!

Anne Eurose said...

Yum! Homemade lumpia!