Saturday, March 26, 2011

saturday snapshot...

linking up to saturday snapshot at yellow songbird.

love this link cause it gives me a chance to pour through
gazillions of photos that i take and it gives the photos
a chance to be seen.

anyhoo...

i never tire of charleston.
such a beautiful city in the south.
i literally have almost 700 pictures that i took whilst on 
our trip last spring.
glad i can link up today and share a few more pics.
yup, just a few...
wish i could share all 700! 

anyhoo, we are planning to take our annual charleston trip in may
and i sooooooo can't wait!
such a beautiful city with amazing food!
can't leave the food part out cause i am a big foodie and 
food is normally the focus whilst traveling...
that is for me anyways!

happy saturday friends!
signature

17 comments:

HettyA said...

beautiful pictures! Jealous of how sunny it looks!

simplyvonne said...

love the old rusty texture on the building!

Kara said...

Beautiful shots. Charleston is on our short list of places to visit soon.

Kimberley said...

I cannot tell you how happy I am I found your blog. I am from Charleston, well Summerville, but close enough. I moved to TX 8 yrs. ago, and though "Home is where the heart is" I miss Charleston soooo much! It is so beautiful and rich in tradition and history. Your pictures made me smile and made me a little homesick lol Thanks for sharing though! Found you via Yellow Bird.

Kimberley
http://davisdailydose.blogspot.com/

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i love charleston - its only 1 1/2 hr from me so my family visits there every now and then. :)

the window and the bike pic are my faves!

{be merry} kate said...

Oh I love Charleston - my dear hometown! My snapshot today is from Charleston as well! Thanks for the pics - made my morning! I could so go for a bike ride around that city right now...

*kate

{stopped by for the party!}

Toaster4JC said...

Never been to Charleston but it looks so charming. Maybe sometime we will have to take a trip there!

stephanie said...

gorgoues! i just love old buildings. so much character.

Ashley said...

hey! thanks for stopping by my blog!! i do sew, check out my shop some time :) www.etsy.com/shop/agurski i'm checking yours out too! love the bike photo

Sandy a la Mode said...

absolutely beautiful photos! i soo want to visit! crossing my fingers that work takes me there!!

Becca said...

I LOVE Charleston! It's just the prettiest place :-)

Hannah @ Peggy Ann Design said...

these are so gorgeous. i hope the navy puts us in charleston one day!

Jordan said...

Ooh I love those red shutters and that bicycle. So beautiful! Great photos.

Michelle said...

I live in Columbia, an hour and half from Charleston and find any excuse I can to go there. Love it SO much! And I'm a big foodie too. Have you tried Hominy Grill in Charleston? If you, put it on your list. Delish!
xo,
Michelle

Becky said...

ooo... I want that bike!

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

so pretty. thanks for making me happy to live here! : )

Patti said...

Love those pictures! I love historic homes. you captured them well!