Saturday, June 26, 2010

billy graham's childhood home...

day 175 flickr project365
i can't believe that my card reader isn't working, therefore, i can't upload my picture/s of the day.  however, i can tell you that it would have been pictures of the billy graham library located here in charlotte, nc.  my parents and aunt are still in town so we took them there since my aunt had never been.  most of the pictures i took were of billy graham's beautifully decorated childhood home.  i'm hoping that once i get this card reader to work i can upload them so you can also see how super cute it is.

update...it wasn't my card reader but it was my memory card that got corrupted.  auuuggghhh!  thankfully, ritz camera has a recovery system where they can recover the files from a corrupted memory card.  thank goodness but the downside is i have to pay for the service. well, since i can't post the pictures i took on my camera here's a picture that i took on my dad's camera of billy graham's childhood home.
my mom and dad : )
signature

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

i love billy graham!! that man has done so much and accomplished so much in his lifetime. i saw him at one of the harvest crusades a few years ago and he was already so fragile...

alicia said...

Sorry about the card reader. Ugh. I have like 4 now cause that kept happening to me. lol Can't wait to see pics.

No Frills No Fluff said...

I am following you via MBC. What a pretty blog!

I am starting a sign language video tutorial every Tuesday and Thursday, beginning on the 29th. I hope you'll follow and come and watch! :-)