Monday, May 24, 2010

mornings...

i am a homebody and i enjoy just being home.  i keep myself busy at home by doing chores i like and dislike ie: cleaning, organizing things in the home, crafting, decorating, moving furniture, blogging, cooking (even though it's my least favorite thing to do) etc.  so i've decided to start a series called mornings and evenings inspired by the book.   i might write about it or i might just let the pictures tell you. i don't know if it will be something i will do randomly, weekly or never again. we'll just have to see.  i just thought it would be a fun series.
mornings:  snapshots of simple scenes in and around my home in the mornings.
day 144 flickr project365
anyhoo, monday mornings are normally not loveLee.  it usually takes me a little longer to get up and out of bed which then results in being behind in all that i have to do.  this morning was a mess with piles of dishes that needed to be washed. my preference would have been to get the dishes done before going to work but there was no time for that so i had to leave it for after work.  i don't enjoy coming home to a sink full of dirty dishes.  it's just a pet peeve of mine and because it's my pet peeve i normally try to do them before i leave. but that did not happen this monday.
signature

9 comments:

Courtney said...

I was not a morning person until I had kids. Actually, I'm still not a very good morning person. I hate going off and leaving a sink full of dirty dishes as well. I know it's waiting for me when I get back and that irks me.

Caroline said...

I love being home as well. Great photos! xo

jozen said...

alely, you are truly so talented with your camera! love it :)

XmasDolly said...

I'm that way about dishes when I get up in the morning. They have to be done at night or I see them in the morning and ICK! I too love being home. I get to do whatever I want, and usually it's the wifely duties, but their done when I want too. All the blessings of being retired! WOO HOO~ and I think your puppy is adorable.

Sandy a la Mode said...

oh my! you are ambitious trying to do dishes before work, i'd definitely always save those for after work!

hmmm not sure why you were confused by my miscellany #7. haha i guess i just meant to say i travel a lot... and a lot of the time it's to ohio, which has a lot of pizza places, LOL!

jen@odbt said...

I don't care for a full sink either so i just stick everything in the dishwasher ;)

Maegan Beishline said...

I love the idea of documenting those quiet moments that you love so much!

its simple love said...

I have the same pet peeve although I hate doing dishes so it's a catch 22.

Rachael

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

If mornings went perfectly, life would just be too simple :)