Tuesday, May 25, 2010

bon appetit...

i was at trader joe's the other day picking up my usual staples of tj supplies.  they had these brownie truffles as samples for trying and as hard as i tried to stay away i had no will power.  i made my way to try a sample and of course loved it!  i picked up a box and made it for dessert tonight.
                        
day 145 flickr project365
i love lots of walnuts in my brownies.  miss girly is allergic to walnuts so i made her a few mini muffin size pieces without them.  if you are a brownie lover you should pick up a box at trader joe's the next time you go!  it's really yummy!
bon appetit!
signature

9 comments:

Gracie said...

Yum! I love Brownies! This is one dessert I can actually bake on it's own. Yay!

I have tagged you on my blog ;)

Courtney said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

Marie said...

Thanks for sharing, Alely!:D That looks really good, must try it!:D

Have a great week!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Unknown said...

I love Trader Joe's.
YUM.

Left you an award on my blog!

xoxox

carissa said...

those sound and look like the best brownie's ever!!! i'm so sad (and devastated!) that we don't have trader joe's! i miss them from my cali days!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Oooh they look so so good!! I really wanted to make brownies this weekend but the boyfriend has decided he is not eating sweets anymore...

Small Burst said...

You're my kind of girl. You're always baking up something sweet. I have brownies on my mind too. We have a big playdate friday and brownies are on the menu. I can't hardly wait.

Becky said...

I always have a box of this in my pantry. They also make AMAZINGLY good cookies (there is a recipe on the side of the box). Try them, you won't regret it, although it makes the decision difficult -- brownies or cookies.

Jen said...

Oh Sweetie, these look DIVINE!! I don't even want to guess how many of these I could eat! ;-)

And I have to say, I L O V E all the photos on your blog! They're amazing and I'm having so much fun going through all of them!