Saturday, March 6, 2010

portraits...a work in progress


that would be me,
an amateur, wanna be, photographer.
yesterday, i had the opportunity to shoot some pictures of my beautiful niece T.
she's a senior this year and the funny thing is,
she doesn't like to have her pictures taken 
and I've really only been shooting things, not people
so it was uncomfortable on both ends.
i wish i could have played with the settings more, changed a few things,
but it was cold and windy and we both wanted to get it done!
thankfully, we were able to capture a few that she liked...





learning, practicing and enjoying the journey much~
signature

1 comment:

Maegan Beishline said...

I think they look great! I'm still learning and experimenting, too and I find portraits so intimidating! So it's good you got to practice. I need to practice more!

You have a beautiful blog here!