Friday, March 5, 2010

i worked today...

and i don't normally work on friday's...
and to piggy back on yesterday's thankful for my job post
having friday's off is another reason why
i am thankful for my job.
i heart my friday's off because it gives me 
time to sip a little more coffee, 
stay in my jammies a little longer, get errands done
and do a few household chores.

however, today we had CAT testing
at the school i work for.
i went in to help proctor the test for
4th and 5th graders!
they were a great group of kids 
and i had a fun time with them.
so the new fad these days are 
these little thing-a-muh-jiggies...
a few of the kids had them today...
not exactly sure what they are called but
they are a bunch of rubberband type bracelet things 
that come all bunched up and when you
open them up they make shapes.
animals, sea creatures, hearts, flowers, etc.
i can't believe these are the hottest things around.
i mean, really? wow?
now why didn't i think of this?
my girly even bought a couple of packs for herself last week.
64/365 flickr project365

i wonder, is this just a fad here in NC
or is it nationwide, worldwide?
do any of your kids have them 
and are they lying around all over your house?
lol..just wondering...
signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Still loving your blogs. It' a great way to peek inside your world even for a little bit. And, yes, I would love a little treat =)

Your cousin,
Joselyn

Anonymous said...

Um, my kids would love those! I've never seen there around here in the Midwest!
Yeah, I'm supposed to get Fridays off too, but sometimes I don't. So when I do, I really appreciate it!
Have a fantastic weekend, I'm off to Door County for wine tasting with Husband!