Monday, March 22, 2010

beside my bed...


and on my nightstand,
lies my life application study bible
along with the "crazy love" book by
francis chan.


82/365 flickr project365
reading chapter 5 this week
and looking forward to a wonderful time
of discussion with the life groupies at
Sunday's meeting.

on another note,
we have family coming all the way from C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A
 to visit us here in the QC!
they will be flying in on separate days and by
monday we will have a total of 13 people in our house.

so today i've been a busy cleaning bathrooms, getting the guest room ready,
pulling out and pumping up air mattresses, making sure we have clean towels
and sheets available,
and hopefully get to the walmart to fill up the pantry and fridge.

signature

1 comment:

knack said...

I am reading the same book as you....and am totally loving it! ....my Bible is there too.......and that chapter that you just finished is the same one I just finished!!......so challenging.....


....and very cool that we are doing the same thing.......thanks for sharing!

xo