Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm Lovin' it! A whole new look!

Instead of spending countless hours, which I don't have time to do, trying to create and come up with a pretty design for my blog that would reflect me I decided to bite the bullet, and splurge on a having a blog designer create it for me. Someone who actually knows what they're doing!

I have to let you all know that there are amazing designers out there which made the decision very hard. Here were my top choices: The Design Girl, Fabulous K, Graphically Designing, EightCrazy Design and Cinnamon Girl and after looking through all of their work and styles I found that Cinnamon Girl's work reflected more of my style. I took the plunge and sent in my deposit.  In the meantime, in order to fund this makeover, I had to get busy and do some Craigslist and Ebay listings!

I told Cinnamon Girl a little about myself, like my favorite colors, what I like to do, favorite things, etc and last night she emailed me and this is what she came up with! Apparantly, after approval she installed it and I woke up this morning with a brand new look to my blog! I absolutely love, love, love it! I heart my new blog design.  We are still tweaking some things but hope to get that done fairly soon. Thank you Cinnamon Girl!  You rock my socks!

post signature

No comments: