Monday, January 4, 2010

4/365 Lola take my hand...


Monday's theme was suppose to be along the lines of "Monday Morning Blues"...you know capturing someone feeling blue or the color blue, but unfortunantly I didn't capture that today. What I did capture was Meagan's hand reaching for Lola's (Grandma). I wasn't too happy with the way it turned out. The settings on the camera were totally off. The features and settings on this Nikon are overwhelming and mind you this is just a beginner DSLR. (sigh) I have much to learn. Hopefully in time we'll become bestfriends, for now, it's a love hate relationship!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It is an effective shot - I like it!

Holly said...

Hi Alely - that is a aweet shot, even if it didn't come out exactly the way you wanted. I found your blog through BlogFrog and wanted to stop by and say welcome and congrats on your Premium Membership. Thanks for giving BlogFrog a try! If you ever have any questions or suggestions for how we can improve, please let us know.

Holly (BlogFrog)

Jill said...

This is a cute shot. The 365 is a learning experience, thats what I love about it - it forces you out of your comfort zone! Chin up!

Alely said...

thanks everyone for the encouragement!

Kara N said...

I really like the shot - and I totally understand that sometimes what you see and what the DSLR captures aren't the same thing - but that's why we take on these 365 projects - to learn to use the camera better and get the shot we want every time. Thanks for sharing such great photos!