Monday, January 11, 2010

11/365 A Sneak Peak!


                                                    11/365 A Sneak Peak!, originally uploaded by 1randomgirl.
I posted sometime last week that I was working on re-decorating Maddie's room. We've moved into this house a little over 3 years ago and left the colors in her room as is. The colors went with her old decor so there really wasn't a need to paint it.  However, I knew that day would eventually come, I understand, she was outgrowing the decor of her room. This photo reveals the color that she picked but I'm hoping to post the before, during and after pictures tomorrow. I just have a few minor details to work on. So stay tuned!

A few other random thoughts that I wanted to share was that my parents left today. Boo, hoo! Times like these are always bittersweet. I'm happy that they are on their way back home because there's nothing like your own bed to sleep on and just being in your own home but sad at the same time because their whole family (immediate that is) are 2,243 miles away!

...goodbye Pa and Ma, we enjoyed having you here, thank you for all the cooking you did for your 8 grandkids plus 2 daughters : ). Thank you for watching the kids take part in all of their extracurricular activities, thank you for helping me drive my kids to their destinations when I had to be elsewhere with another kid, thank you for helping me with my D.I.Y. project, thank you most for being the Godly examples that you are. We'll miss you both...

Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!

2 comments:

solveig said...

The sneak peak looks great. I love the polka dots!

Hen Jen said...

ohh, I love the colors and I love those dots!!