Monday, December 21, 2009

Hair we go!

So I never thought I'd blog about my hair but just thought I'd be RANDOM today and just blog about it. I have come to realize that as much as I love long hair the shorter length is much easier to maintain.  Well, back in September, I believe on the 13th I made the decision to *as the Nike slogan goes...."Just Do It!"* and went with a hairstyle I have been pondering on for a few years now.  I just never had the guts to make the drastic change.  I loved the new cut and the new look and so did everyone else, including my kids! Can you imagine that?


Well, it's been 12 weeks since the cut, enough time to ponder on growing it out or cutting it.  It was also starting to get on my nerves! I made the decision last Thursday that I needed to go in and cut it and so I did.










No comments: