Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Camera


is a Nikon...a Nikon D3000 to be exact.

I’ve always had a love for photography but never pursued the interest but with the kids growing up and older, some of my time has been freed up to focus on this new hobby and longtime passion of mine. My family gave me my very first DSLR as a birthday/Christmas present and I’ve been snapping away ever since. As of late, I have finished the 2010 Flickr/Blog 365 project (posting a picture and blogging for 365 days)
I will always be…

Just a mom…

with her Nikon DSLR ALWAYS…

droid incredible 8 megapixal phone camera as back up…

and her Macbook…

posting and blogging my everyday life and inspirations!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I have the same camera...and still there is sooo much about it that I want to learn!