Tuesday, June 14, 2011

packing up...


the shop is closing for the next month because 
the kids and i will be going on vacay back home to 
C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A!!!
(the hubby can't take that much time off of work so
he'll be following and meeting us there for a few)

list of things to do whilst there:
EAT "in and out" burgers as it will be our first, in-between, and last stop!...
EAT filipino food...
visit, shop and frolic in san francisco which is my old working and stomping ground...
love that city!
take a road trip to southern california...
(disneyland, santa monica, hollywood, find and eat at the nom-nom food truck)
have some taro and avocado smoothie with boba...
eat sprinkles cupcake...

i could go on and on...
but the list will never stop.

stay tuned as i will be blogging while away...
well, at least i'll try to.

but for now, i am off to finish up my last day of work...
and get busy with packing...
before heading westbound!


signature

13 comments:

amanda said...

Sounds like a blast! Enjoy!

simplyvonne said...

ok i want YOUR summer. Sounds like u are going to have a blast..eat some in n out burgers for me too. I had it for the first time last yr while i was in vegas and love love it..cheap too! we went there just before heading to airport too.

Have a safe trip!!

Jacki said...

Have a safe trip! Say hi to the Filipino food for me, ugh jealous!

Kel said...

I love San Fran! Such a great city! Have FUN!

jozen said...

ohhhhh... must you torture me so??? have fun!!!

City Life to Ranching Wife said...

Lucky! Give So Cal a kiss for me, will ya? ooo and have an animal style grilled cheese for me at In-n-Out mmmmmm!

Cole said...

Oooo that's so exciting! Have so so much fun!

Bradberry said...

We are going to miss you. How many times will I hear D say that she is bored - why can't we do anything fun this summer? Have a great time with family and friends and stay safe.

Jordan said...

I hope you have THE BEST time!! I'm heading that way at the end of July and I can not wait!

Sarah B. said...

How fun! Eat an in'n'out burger for me :)

Becky said...

Have a great trip!

We're heading up the Bay Area in a couple of weeks too.

Small Burst said...

Have fun in Cali. Maybe I'll see you at In and Out. Wouldn't that be too funny! Safe travels. I'll call you maybe we can squeeze in a burger together.

w said...

oh i hope you have a great time in cali. i want to go there to eat, too. seriously.