Tuesday, February 22, 2011

what's in my bag?...

there was a fun blog crawl going on in blogland that i totally missed and i kinda just wanted to play along on my own.
i have a bag fetish and i have a collection of them...
at the moment i am currently using this bag made by big buddha...
1. my favorite coach wallet
2. my favorite coach sunglasses
3. anne klein eyeglasses
4. hand lotion
5.  giftcards & coupons
6. my droid incredible which i can't live without but really wishing it was an iphone : ).
7. make-up case with a few basic products
(lip gloss, lipsticks even though i don't use them much, compact mirror, travel hairbrush, viva la juicy travel lotion, viva la juicy travel gel perfume)
8. travel size first aid kit.
9. notebook at hand for when i need to jot down those ideas, thoughts, lists.
10. not pictured: my keys with all of my keychain club cards and bath & body hand sanitizer  
11. and more often than not i throw nikky (nikon d3000) in the mix because this bag can hold it all!
pics up close and personal...
and that's a wrap!
signature

12 comments:

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

I have a Big Buddah bag! DSW?? How do you like yours? One of my straps is about to snap (I used this bag as my carry on twice, so this may be why!) but I love love love it! It's so roomy inside.

Steph said...

#1 - I love your bag!
#2 - I am jealous of everything you have in there. My purse {if you can call it that} is jammed with diapers, goldfish, and wipes!

Cute blog!

...stopping by from SITS...

stephanie said...

love your bag! and your little notebook! such a good idea to keep one with you for when you get those ta-da ideas! i totally missed the what's in my bag blog crawl too but if i do it it will be mostly highlighting cheerios and diapers! ; )

Diana Mieczan said...

What a fantastic post! I love your bag and your sunglasses are amazing!! Happy Tuesday, darling
Kisses

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i love whats in my bag post!!! cute bag btw - i love big ones so i can throw all my junk in it. :)

simplyvonne said...

oOo i love the bag! you have a lot of stuff in your bag but look so organized!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous bag! Love that you can fit your Nikon in there too. Any bag that I have MUST be big. Haha. My mom always jokes that my bags are always almost as big as me. Hope you're doing wonderful friend. :)

PS. Sorry I missed you over the weekend! I was in SC, but had so much going on. I will be there soon again and will let you know so we can finally drink that cup of coffee together! (Well, not really together...but one cup for you and one cup for me...hahaa)

Unknown said...

just came across your blog and its wonderful :) you have fabulous stuff and i loe that bag girl! so excited to see what you come up with next!

jozen said...

i love taking a peek into other bags!!!

ps. you have to get an iphone... totally loving mine!

Elisse said...

That's an uber cute bag!! And I'm a huge Coach fan, and love your wallet and sunglasses (and sunglass case!)

Sandy a la Mode said...

omg!! i LOOOVE your bag!! it's soo beautiful!! and i think we have the same (or similar) coach sunglasses!! well we definitely have the same case!!

Brandi said...

Other people have such interesting things in their bags! Mine is dull by comparison to your fantastic bag: I carry a wallet, a computer, chaptick, and books/papers for school usually.