Thursday, October 7, 2010



mr. L and I took the day off from work to take the kids and their friends on a one day road trip.  it was the beginning of many college tours in the next year or so.  today we visited two colleges.  the first was North Carolina State University and the second was UNC Chapel Hill.  the day went by very quickly and had we all had great time.  looking forward to visiting more and seeing all that there is out there for these kids to think about.
signature
day 280 flickr project365

2 comments:

Becky said...

Fun, I remember visiting campus for school - it was such an exciting time.

Unknown said...

Wow...I remember college visiting days! Mr. L and you are so incredibly kind to take all the kids around! How sweet! I hope they'll all decide on one that they love! I'm sure they will. :)