Tuesday, October 19, 2010

at dusk...

tuesdays are normally my busiest day of the week.  today was most especially busy because on top of the normal drive to cheer practice and pick up from practice i had to pick up miss girly from basketball tryouts.  thankfully, when she got in the car she broke the news that she made the cut and is now part of the middle school basketball team!  yay!

oh, and in between the pick up times, i walked mei-mei at dusk, took the camera with me and snapped a couple of pictures!
signature
day 292 project365

2 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

That is a great news and beautiful photos
Kisses,sweetie

Ps: I am hosting a $50 gift certificate GIVEAWAY today, so please join in :) ...I bet you will love it!!!

jozen said...

kind of sounds like my day as well! except mine is school, ballet and gymnastics!

love the pics.. as usual!