Thursday, August 26, 2010

chicken sandwich...

hello friends!  well, after months of filling out job applications and waiting for that opportunity i'm happy to announce that my guy's wait is finally over.  all in one week he had 4 different employers call him and he interviewed for two and was offered a job for both places. can you guess which one he chose?  yes, he is now an employee of chick-fil-a...the original chicken sandwich.  congratulations my guy!  i know you were discouraged at times but God had a plan...just all in His time not ours.  

f.y.i...i heart chick-fil-a...i especially love their sweet tea.  it's my favorite!

signature
day238 flickr project365

8 comments:

Katie said...

I heart chick-fil-a too! Congrats to your guy! Hope you still love it after he's worked there awhile.

Sandy a la Mode said...

wow congrats to your guy! i LOVE chick-fil-a sandwiches and sweet tea, yum! you should do a giveaway for free coupons! ;)

Unknown said...

Awe! Congrats to your guy on the job! Chick Fil A is a great company for youngsters to work for I hear. PLUS, all the Chick Fil A's that I have gone to, I have loved. They definitely know how to treat their customers right and the workers always seem happy! I assume that's because the company treat them great too. Best wishes! :)

Anonymous said...

We need one of those in our town, never mind our town, how about our state??!

That's awesome for your son. Have a good weekend Alely, I'm starting to plan for my little one's birthday coming up in September!

jen@odbt said...

Chick-fil-a is my favorite. Great food and their employees are always so nice and helpful. Congrats to him. I hope that means a free chicken sandwich or two for you.

Anonymous said...

God is great!!!! I love how they don't make the employees work Sundays and everyone who works there is always so nice. ;)

Donna Harris said...

Great! I enjoy checking on you via your blog! It's great!

Becky said...

We have one in the town next to us but we've never eaten there -- maybe we'll try it!