Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the garden...

one day i would like to start my own veggie garden so that i can experience growing, picking, cooking and eating from it.  the only thing is i "do not have a green thumb", i repeat, "i do not have a green thumb!"  my parents have a pretty cool vegetable garden that they have been working so hard on and i am in awe of all that they have done.  they have a mini vegetable section right in their own backyard and they rarely have to buy any from the store.

eggplants
?
cherry tomatoes
large tomatoes
plums?
oh, what a loveLee garden my parents have.

signature

day 187 flickr project365

7 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohhh I love this so much...I always wanted to have a veggie garden...This one is so beautiful...They are doing so well...Those tomatoes look adorable :) Kisses sweetie and have a great day!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I have always loved tomatoes trees, so pretty!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i do not have a green thumb at all - but so jealous of those that do. what an amazing garden!

Becky said...

I'm with you, I'd like to have a veggie garden some day. But I have a really hard time fighting off bunnies and snails now and I all I have are plants!

Maegan Beishline said...

I'd like a veggie garden one day, too! Our pool is getting old and I'm so tempted to dig it up and plant a massive garden!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those plums look amazing! I would loooooooove to have a garden like that!

Sandy a la Mode said...

my parents have a totally rad garden as well, well i think it's easier to with california climate! we are currently growing green onions and some raspberries.. but the raspberries hasn't fully grown yet so we can't eat it yet!

just wanted to let you know about my friend's letterpress giveaway! she is new to blogging and i thought u may be interested in her blog too!
http://janiehearts.blogspot.com/2010/07/we-heart-paper-weekly-summer-giveaway.html