Tuesday, April 20, 2010

a little bit...

about the day.
day 110 flickr project365
my girlfriend miss J and i along with little miss j went to the mall today in hopes of finding a dress for them to wear to saturday's wedding.  unfortunantly, she didn't find anything.  however, we did bump into this beautiful chandelier above in the women's shoe department.  i've really been getting into chandeliers ever since timi who created my blog themed my blog around a chandelier.  It's a beauty don't you think?
it's been a long time comin' and after a couple of weeks of crazyness and busyness due to mr. L's starting his new job, spring break, youth retreat and class week long trips, we are finally getting back into some kind of normalcy around here.  the past two nights, i cooked (yes, i did! so proud of myself) and we set the table (5 settings) and had dinner together.  we prayed together, chatted together and ate together.  sweetness.  thankful that times like these can still happen in our ever so changing season and pace of life.
lastly, miss j has been talking to me about this ben & jerry's ice cream for the past two days.  how much she's never had anything like it before,how much she enjoys the chocolate and the macadamia nuts, and how she finished it all last night.  and as i mentioned in my 7 things about me, i have the most ginormous sweet tooth ever! after listening to her rave about it i had to just taste it for myself.  nevermind that i am working on trying to lose those 6 pounds of winter hibernation weight, i had to have me some and OMG!!!!....it's heaven on earth, sinfulLee, utterLee, deliciousLee full of yummyness!  ya'll need to go and try this if you haven't tried some already.  if you do, let me know how you like it!

signature

5 comments:

Small Burst said...

As if I need another vice to bring me to a sugar coma, now there's this? I'm gonna have to try this. Reminds me of the Hawaiian chocolate covered macadamia nuts so it's a winner already!

Sharon Lei said...

I can't believe I've never seen that flavor of B&J's.... but I try to steer clear of the ice cream section of the market.. ha ha.. :) Love that you got to spend two nights in a row with the fam at the dinner table... I can't wait to do that with my own little family!!

xx Love & Aloha

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh love that chandelier! I'll def have to try this Ben and jerry!! have a great day xo

jozen said...

oh, i have a soft spot for chandeliers as well.

i have a little tub of ben and jerry's in my freezer at the moment as well... it's called half baked and it's delish!!

but my all time fave has to be haagen daaz coffee!!

chasity said...

loving that chandelier....