Thursday, February 18, 2010

thankful thursday...


thankful for what arrived in the mail just recently from my sil and mil!
a box of sweet surprises!
in it was this loveLee necklace and matching earrings also
the mac version of adobe creative suite 4 design premium!
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
thank you mom and A!


it's been so stinking cold this past week so today i am
thankful for the sun shining brightly and adding
a little warmth into the air.


(sorry joanne : )...i know i should be supporting the local coffee shop...
i normally do, but i really wanted a starbucks.)

49/365 flickr project365

and while i was waiting for my iced coffee 
i happened to notice the mugs they had on display
charlotte, north carolina
(pretty cute eh?)
and yes, i had nikki with me even to get that cup of joe.


last but not least,
thankful for time-out, date night with Mr. L at
our favorite local mexican eatery.
he's been putting in a lot of hours at work so
it's nice to have this time to talk, catch up and just be.

"So then just as you have received Christ Jesus our Lord,
continue to live in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."
signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goshhhhh! That's what I use at work! I love it! I love InDesign. I love Dreamweaver, I love Photoshop. Hope you enjoy it all! :)

Denise said...

Such a cool post, be blessed.

Flora Chang said...

Enjoy Photoshop; I know you will like it. : )