Saturday, February 13, 2010

snow...

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, snow started falling in the late afternoon. 
It was quite lovely, beautiful I have to say.  
There's just something about falling snow that makes me all giddy inside.  
I had to open all the blinds from the family room windows to get the 
wonderful view of the snowflakes drifting down.

This morning I woke up to this





this was more snow than what we had a couple of weeks ago.
The sun was shining, the skies were blue and it was white all over.
I just had to get in the car to capture some pictures so
the hubby drove me around town while I snapped away.





44/365 flickr project365

I love blogs with lots of pictures.  They make blogs so much more fun and
yes, this post was definitely heavy with pictures but I just had to share!
I hope you enjoyed them.

signature

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Gorgeous winter pictures. I love when the snow is still stuck up in the trees. It looks so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Love the one with the house!

Maopa said...

I love the pictures of winter, so beautiful. Coming through from BlogFrog.Now following.